Now offering two kinds of virtual classes: Zoom live classes AND pre-recorded on-demand classes
How to Join our Live Classes
- Sign Up for a Glow Virtual Membership here
- Download the Zoom app on your smart phone or on your computer (it's free!)
- Visit this page on our website to access the classes - make sure to enter the password that we give you when you sign up.
- Need help? Email us at email@example.com and we will walk you through it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to take virtual classes?
$30 per month per household for members on hold or non-members.
$10 per month as an add-on to an active Glow membership. (not on hold)
Will I get this as part of my regular, in-person Glow membership?
This is a different membership which can be purchased separately from your regular Glow gym and yoga membership.
Do I have to be a member at Glow already to access this?
Nope! You can buy your own virtual membership by signing up online here.
Now that you are offering Virtual classes, will my Glow gym membership be unfrozen?
No, your Glow gym membership will stay frozen until the government shut-down of gyms has ended.
What if I can't make a live class?
All live classes will be saved to the website library and can be played later.
What do I need to watch the videos?
- No equipment needed, but you can add it if you want to.
- A smart phone or a computer.
- A free Zoom account. (Download it on your computer or your cell phone for free)
What is a circuit class?
Very close to the real circuit! 30 secs on 30 off/cardio. Rotating through lower body, upper body and core. With two rounds through the whole set (just like you would at the gym!)
It says all levels but I haven’t worked out in awhile..
The 30 seconds off/cardio is where you decide your intensity. Do some cardio moves with the trainer or take it as an active recovery with a slow march on the spot if you need. We will be there to give you different options to adjust the workout to a level where you feel comfortable.
Who will be teaching?
Holly Allard, she has a BPHE in Kinesiology, is a certified CanFitPro trainer and has been working for Glow since Sept. 2019
How intense will the circuits be?
They will be fun, Safe and effective but nothing too technical or complicated.
Advanced-Beginners are welcome! The goal is to mimic the circuit and make it as modifiable as possible for all levels.
I have more questions.
Contact us at: