March 1, 2022 - No more vaccine requirement.
March 15, 2022 - No restrictions. Masks optional.
- Members will no longer need to be vaccinnated or share their vaccine status to enter the gym. We will not be collecting vaccine information as of March 1, 2022.
- Masks are currently optional while working out. As of March 15, 2022 masks are optional throughout the building, even when not working out.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean the gym with extra strong cleaning solution, and we ask members to wipe down their own machines
- Members and visitors will still be asked to self-screen, and stay home if you have any symptoms of cold, flu, or covid
- Physical distancing and masks will no longer be enforced as of March 15, 2022, but you are encouraged to do what feels safe for you - if you prefer to keep a distance and/or to wear a mask, please do
- Remember, Almost everyone has been impacted by the pandemic - we would like to remind everyone to be kind - Glow represents a welcoming community of women lifting each other up without judgement, something which is needed more now than ever before!
New Health regulations now in effect at Glow
- Members and visitors to Glow must share their vaccinnation status with a member of the Glow team one time, when picking up your key fob for a new membership, or for your first class. Once you have shown a member of the Glow team, we will mark it in your profile so you don't need to bring your proof for every workout.
- Existing Glow members are asked to submit their vaccinne status in person or with an email and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org - after a grace period we will be following up with anyone we have not heard from.
- Masks don't need to be worn while you are working out or during yoga class - but you do need to wear a mask everywhere else in the gym when not working out. In yoga, please wear your mask until you are on your mat.