It's 2019, and a fresh new year is ahead. If you are researching your options for a new workout to try in Selkirk, you have come to the right place. Silver sneakers are a great fit at Glow.
Check out our top five reasons why you might want to consider Glow for your fitness plans. No time for lists? You will love how efficient the Glow workout is - call us at 204.420.2480 or drop by for a tour to see for yourself!
1. No need for a personal trainer, coaching is included, 6 days a week
2. Workout safely - hydraulic strength training means no weight-lifting injuries
3. Strengthen your bones - machines that are safe enough even with Osteoporosis
4. The Ideal Workout for Women
5. Yoga and Pilates
6. Bonus Reason - You will have so much fun!
Why not drop by - we are located in downtown Selkirk at 217 Clandeboye Avenue - and let us give you a free, no-pressure tour. We would love to meet you!
The Glow workout gives you a full strength workout, just like lifting weights, but without the weight. Glow's machines use a hydraulic resistance system that responds differently to each person who uses it. This makes it a safe workout for women of all ages.